Shoptalk Demographics: A Look At Who’s Coming
Submitted by Zia Daniell Wigder on Wed, 4/20/2016We just put out a press release today outlining the current Shoptalk attendee demographics—we also announced we’re expanding our capacity to include an additional 350 attendees at the event, bringing our total to 2,750 people in our first year. Who’s coming? It’ll be:
- 33% C-level executives, with more than 320 CEOs
- 25% EVPs, SVPs and VPs
- 34% retailers and brands
- 37% technology companies
- More than 100 venture capitalists
- VC-backed companies that have raised more than $13 billion in total funding
- 56% established companies and 44% disruptive startups
- Executives from more than 20 major retail markets around the world (including the U.S., Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Africa, South Korea and the UK).
We’re thrilled to have such a great list of speakers and attendees joining us in Vegas, and we’re adding fantastic companies to the list every day, including brands like Adidas, Amazon, Apple, Disney, Hershey, Home Depot, L’Oreal, Levi’s, Nike, P&G, Sephora, Staples, TJX, Uniqlo, Walmart, Whole Foods, Yum Brands and more. We hope you’ll be able to join us, as well!