Wednesday, May 18th, 10:00–10:40am
TRACK 3: Measurement, Analytics and Insights
Principal - Chief Retail Innovation Officer, Deloitte Consulting
Kasey is the Chief Retail Innovation Office for Deloitte globally. He is focused on the disruption occurring in the retail sector and helps his clients with the strategies required for the next-generation of retail. He has spent over 20 years consulting with the world’s largest retailers. He leads strategy and implementation teams specifically focused on transforming large retail organization’s people, process and technologies to support the growth and scale at the intersection of digital and physical. Kasey serves on the Board of Directors for Shop.org and also is the co-chair of the Cross Channel Consortium — an executive think tank focused on the topics of the evolving retail business model.
- Omni-Channel Retail Practice Lead, 2004 to 2013
- Web Channel Solutions Practice Co-Lead, 2008 to present
- Started with Deloitte in 1996
- Admitted into partnership, 2004
- Author “Reinventing Retail: A Multichannel Transformation”, “The New Digital Divide”, and “Online Retailer Grows Up” including numerous other Deloitte research studies
- Thought leader in the market and is quoted often by Internet Retailer, Chain Store Age, Multi-channel Merchant and other noteworthy publications.